On The Warpath Volume 15: DOIN’ IT WRONG
Posted by William Kristoph
I woke up this morning feeling a bit under the weather, so if I’m extra cranky today you understand why. If there’s some extra GET OFF MY LAWN in my old man post today, GET OVER IT.
Today’s Topic: FSU Fans Are Full of FAIL Sometimes
Here are a few things to remember:
- When you’re a 40+ former sorority chick that is dressing 20… YOU’RE NOT DOIN’ IT RIGHT.
- When Leon County Sheriff’s Deputies OBSERVE YOU POURING THE MINI… YOU’RE NOT DOIN’ IT RIGHT.
- When you are 20, sitting in the wrong seat and cussing up a storm amongst old farts that don’t like you and you wonder why you got ejected from the stadium… YOU’RE DOIN’ IT WRONG.
- When you are cheating on your wife, bring your mistress to the game and then sit in an area that your son can see you, call you out and threaten to beat you in the stands… YOU’RE NOT DOIN’ IT RIGHT.
- When you start the wave while a player is in pain, injured and potentially done for the year… YOU’RE DOIN’ IT WRONG… VERY, VERY WRONG.
- When it’s 50 out and you wear Eskimo boots, with short shorts and a t-shirt and then wonder why you are cold… YOU’RE NOT DOIN’ IT RIGHT.
- When you say WHAT WHAT during the FSU Fight Song… I don’t care what you’re taught at orientation… YOU’RE DOIN’ IT WRONG.
- When you get up and leave your seat 8 TIMES in ONE GAME… YOU’RE DOIN’ IT WRONG… that’s what the house, HDTV and COUCH ARE FOR.
I’m gonna go watch Matlock now…