2010 Week 11 Preliminary Blogpoll Ballot
Posted by William Kristoph
Let’s get to it:
- LSU is the luckiest mediocre team ever. Congrats on Number 7.
- I still rank Boise State ahead of TCU, because the TCU beat down of Utah just proves that Utah isn’t good. I had them low in my ballot all year, they just backed up what I thought.
- Oklahoma drops 10 spots for not being the national championship contenders that I thought they were.
- Utah drops 10 spots, because TCU exposed them for who I thought the were, a Top 25 team that plays weak competition.
- Arizona was exposed by Stanford and will be out of the Top 25 by season’s end I believe.
- South Carolina is disappointing.
- Navy gets my vote at 6-3 for scoring a bazillion on ECU and because I don’t want to rank the 6-3 Gators. That’s right, good old rivalry hatred and bias are applied to my number 25 spot and I couldn’t care less.
- Dropped for obvious reasons are Baylor (you had a good run Bears!), Florida State (full of FAIL lately) and N.C. State (nobody wants to win the ACC Atlantic).