Extremely Quick FSU vs Virginia Prediction
Posted by William Kristoph
I’m short on time this week, my apologies.
Quick Thoughts On The UVA Game:
- Virginia is one of those teams that I like to dislike because of the multiple nickname factor.
- The Cavaliers are better than I thought before the season began.
- Comparisons to the OU roadtrip are misguided. Playing at UVA is nothing like playing OU at home.
- FSU’s defense needs to stay strong. The Cavaliers will present a bigger challenge than Wake Forest.
- The FSU offense still needs to find a comfortable aerial attack before Miami.
- Special Teams need to remain special. Dustin Hopkins remains a HUGE weapon in the kickoff game.
- Is it wrong of me to root for a bad call or two so that I can watch Jimbo Fisher melt down on a referee or two like he did during the BYU game?
I expect the Noles to win, although closer than might be comfortable for fans. FSU pulls away late.
Noles 31 Cavaliers 20