Obligatory Vacated Wins Post
Posted by William Kristoph
In no particular order:
- I’m still sick of it – I was sick of hearing about FSU vs. the NCAA months ago. I’m still sick of hearing about it. Florida State has egg on their face. Can we move on now?
- Money well spent? – We couldn’t have put the legal fees defending this stupidity to a better use?
- Track National Championship – It’s a shame that it had to be vacated, but in the long run the 12 football wins that were vacated are more meaningful to the general public.
- FSU Baseball – They only vacated four wins? Who is calculating the totals for Florida State? Do they have a clue?
- Timing of the announcement – On Super Bowl Sunday. That’s spineless. Smart, but spineless.
- Who cares? – The future is bright for the Noles. The history books will reflect vacated wins, and in 100 years people won’t really care that much. They might wonder what happened, but they won’t care long enough if college football is still relevant.
Does anyone else have anything to add? I’m so tired of talking about this garbage. Leave a comment if you have something!