Previously Random and Curiously Meaningless Thoughts
Posted by BillFromTampa
1. Alright, it wasn’t a shutout!! WOO-HOO!!!!! Are they burning matresses on Tennessee Street yet?
2. Hey, maybe the defense isn’t that bad after all. FSU held the gatros (their …) aka crocs off XXVI to eight points less than the previous two games.
3. Betcha Jarmon Fortson or Dustin Hopkins could have tackled TE Aaaron Hernandez before he juked his way into the endzone. Or maybe the FSU defense just wanted to make the highlight reel any way they could.
4. With Greg Reid saying earlier in the week that he would take one back to the house (presumably he meant not back to his house in Georgia) there is just one small question. Don’t you have to make the other team punt first before that can happen?
5. I think we’ve all seen this scenario before. Tebow hands the ball off for a sizeable gain. Tebow plows up the middle for a sizeable gain. Tebow shovel passes for a sizeable gain. Tebow passes downfield for a sizeable gain. Touchdown lizards. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
6. It was announced that that was the biggest crowd to ever watch a game at Benny Hill Stadium. Who knew that a team with a 6-5 record coming into the game would be such a big draw.
7. Don’t you just know that Adrian Bushell received large numbers of text messages, voice mails, and/or emails following the end of the gaqme from persons who invested large amounts of funds on the game (for recreationnal purposes only of course) who took the gatros (their …) aka crocs of XXVI and gave the 21 points.
8. Hey, at least FSU is moving up in the football world!!! According to Gary Danielson FSU looked like a junior varisty team against a varisty team. Remember, FSU’s offense was said to look like a high school team not too many years ago.
9. Sign seen at ESPN’s Gameday Show in Hogtown: “UF is not tailgate approved.” I’m pretty sure most if not all FSU fans don’t approve of anything about UF right about now.
10. I knew it was bad when Mrs. BFT started cheering that the FSU’s total offense had reached 55 yards well into the second quarter.
Bonus Previously Random and Curiously Meaningless Thoughts
11. Now let me get this straight. FSU goes for it on 4th and goal in the second quarter of the Bulls’ game earlier this season with score tied 0-0 but kicks the field goal in the 4th quarter on that same 4th and goal situation down 30-0? Would someone put out an APB for that Riverboat Gambler please.
12. William Floyd on the Nike uniforms the lizards wore after Tom Block commented that they sort of grow on you: “I don’t think anything they ever wear will grown me. SO I think they look terrible.” I knew I liked Bar None for more than just his football abilities.
13. Just a guess but I’m betting (not for recreational purposes) that there is going to be a sizeable increase in the number of Alabama fans next Saturday in particular ones that were previously wearing garnet and gold yesterday.
14. After watching that morning to night Tebow lovefest (and I bet you didn’t know it was his last home game either did you? I’m surprised they didn’t name the damn field after him right then and there.) FSU fans endured on Gameday and throughout the game broadcast by CBS I’ll be curious just how much the stock price of Pepto Bismol and Mylanta goes up on Monday morning.
15. The Raycom TV game of the week featured Wake Forest at Duke. Betting (your choice if you want to for recreational purposes or not) viewership for that game was in the tens of tens.