Friday FSU (And Other) Thoughts From The Abyss
Posted by William Kristoph
- The baseball team will get better as the year goes on.
- I’m thankful Mike Martin doesn’t have a weekly call in show, just because Bowden’s and Hamilton’s are so boring.
- Someone should fix the right field foul pole at Dick Howser Stadium, the L is supposed to line up with the top of the right field fence to give a reference point to the umpires.
- FSU Softball is much better than I expected, and they’re awfully fun to watch.
- Speaking of softball, it’s free to watch and generally more entertaining than baseball, imho.
- I’m eating my words when it comes to FSU Softball Head Coach Lonnie Alameda, and I’m happy to eat them.
- WHERE THE HELL IS THE NCAA RULING?Â It’s coming at 3pm today.
- I still don’t care about the spring football game.
- Christian Ponder will never win a BCS Title, but it’s not all his fault.
- I’m happy for both basketball teams, even though I don’t follow the sport!
- I’m sick of bad news.
- The economy sucks.
- I’m sick of the negativity in the “blogosphere” and the term “blogosphere.”
- Tallahassee has the best spring anywhere.
- Punch-Out is still a good source of entertainment 20 years later.
- Bowling should be more popular that it is currently.
- Quantity is better over quality sometimes.