I’m Ready For The Blackout, Are You?
Posted by William Kristoph
As much as I hate the blackout and the black uniforms, I’m ready for tomorrow night’s black out. My black Noles FSU polo is ready to roll, as it a black FSU sweatshirt since it’s supposed to be cooling off as the game goes on, and I’m a bit under the weather anyway.
One other note; I was at Garnet and Gold last night shopping for the sweatshirts, and the Cowgirls arrived. Let me be very, very frank they were discussing what to wear on Saturday and the suggestion was made that they not wear black in order to stand out. If they show up in anything other than black they should be booed. I’m just saying they should be BOOED. Yes ladies you are Warchant.com’s newly invented eye-candy / way for more press, but according to WC you were picked for your superior FSU spirit and knowledge. Wearing something other than black tomorrow night blows that idea out of the water.
As for the game:
- Provided no arrests are made in the Union Footbrawl incident the other day, FSU should pull it out against B.C. in Doak Campbell Stadium.
- Christian Ponder needs to improve his passing attack, but his feet should help carry FSU to victory.
- Enjoy Jermaine Thomas while you can, he has star potential written all over him.
- Graham Gano is on a hot streak, don’t kill him if it ends since he’s made 17/17 this season.
- The FSU defense needs to tighten up behind the D-Line.
- Preston Parker is going to have a breakout game someday, right?
I’m stick with my prediction… Noles win! Wear black!